- Visitors to our website(s), mobile applications and other online resources (“Site” or “Sites”)
- Any other person about whom hkbtclending may obtain Personal Data
- If the User uses the feedback form, they agree to the processing of their personal data.
- The Hkbtclending Foundation Administration does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the User when visiting the Website.
We create and store these profiles solely for anonymous use and do not combine them with any other information, such as your email address, which could reveal your identity.
We use a variety of security features to ensure that your personal information is kept secure. State-of-the-art encryption is at your service. Hkbtclending Foundation also protects your data offline. Only employees who work on a specific task (e.g. technical support or payment processing and others) have access to personal data. Servers and computers on which sensitive information is recorded are kept in a secure environment.
Our cookies are used to improve site access and identify repeat visits. They also allow us to track the requests we are most interested in. Cookies do not transmit any confidential information.
When you visit a GC website, your web browser is set to automatically send the following data (“record data”) to our web server, which stores it in record files:
- Access Date
- Access time
- URL of the web page
- File restored
- Amount of data sent
This is information that does not personally identify you. This information is required for technical purposes, in order to properly deliver the content, you requested, and its compilation is necessary for use of the websites. These records are analyzed for statistical purposes only, in order to improve our website and its underlying technology.
Use of Personal Information
We use the Personal Information we collect:
- To make our Sites more intuitive and easier to use, we use device data, cookies and other information you may provide. This data is necessary for our legitimate interests in tracking how our Sites are used to help us improve these Sites and the information and tools available on these Sites.
- To provide appropriate marketing, including providing you with information about events or services that may be of interest to you. Our legitimate interests are to process this information to provide you with customized and relevant marketing materials, updates and invitations.
- We use applicant data to review applicants for employment and contractors, and to manage our hiring processes. Processing is necessary for hiring and onboarding.
- For any other purpose for which the information was collected.
If you are registered, you can access content and services that we only offer to registered users. Registered users also have the ability to change or delete the information they provided during registration at any time. We may also provide complete information about personal information we have collected about you in the past. At your request, we will correct or delete the information we hold about you, unless there is a legal time limit for its retention. To contact us about this, please use the contact information at the end of this data privacy declaration.
Transfer of Personal Data to other countries
We may transfer your Personal Information to countries outside the United Kingdom and the European Economic Area (“EEA”), including but not limited to the United States, where Hkbtclending has its headquarters and some of its IT systems (including email).
- Use personal information about the User solely to provide the service (see “Terms and Purposes of Collecting and Processing Personal Data of the User”);
- To keep the User’s personal data secret and not to disclose them without prior written consent of the User;
- Not to disclose the User’s personal data, i.e. not to exchange, sell, distribute, publish information about the User;
- Protect confidentiality and integrity of personal information of the User.
How we protect your information
The protection of your information is very important to us. We maintain administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use of Personal Data.
How long do we keep your information
We endeavor to retain your Personal Information only for the period of time necessary for legitimate business purposes. However, in certain circumstances, legal or regulatory obligations may require us to retain records longer than we would otherwise do.